Assessment and Teaching
Assessment is central to teaching and learning, yet is considered one of the most difficult areas of professional practice. It is an area students report being least pleased with when completing the NSS. We will consider the most appropriate ways to assess outcomes, how to write constructively aligned learning outcomes and consider the benefits of Integrated Programme Assessment. You will be offered the opportunity to take part in an Action Learning Set.
Aimed atNew academics taking the Academic Professional Programme. APEX Open candidates, hybrid route candidates and anyone else interested.
Aims & Objectives
To consider the purpose of assessment and feedback.
We will cover:
- The institutional and Sector Context of Assessment
- Learning Outcomes and Constructive Alignment
- Quality Assurance of Assessment
- Integrated Programme Assessment
- Assessment and Teaching through an EDI lens
- Evaluating effectiveness of academic activities
Academic Professional Programme participants are expected to stay for duration of the session.
Other attendees may can dip in and out as required.
You must login to book workshop dates.Login
This workshop is provided by
Academic Professional Development Unit
Email address firstname.lastname@example.org